By Farhan Saeed
A self-teaching relief that covers overseas rules for fighting collision at sea 1972 (Colregs) or ideas of the line, together with navigation lighting and similar events which may be requested in the Maritime and Coastguard supplier oral examinations for the deck certificates of competency.
This e-book is split into sections. the 1st part comprises uncomplicated reasons of the foundations of the line, whereas the second one part covers greater than sixty occasions, examination questions and version answers.
Interactive navigation mild id software program can also be to be had on a better half web site to supply additional checking out sooner than exam. All questions are requested randomly, and should support arrange you for the oral exam.
- Self-teaching consultant to the foreign laws for combating collision at sea 1972 (Colregs) / Maritime Coastguard supplier (MCA) principles of the line oral examinations
- Scenarios, questions and version solutions assist you arrange for the examination
- Interactive navigation gentle id software program on a better half web site permits scholars to check themselves earlier than getting into assessments. stopover at the web site at www.seamanshiptutor.com.
Read Online or Download A Practical Guide to the Rules of the Road: For OOW, Chief Mate and Master Students PDF
Best ships books
The pursuit of German U-boats within the conflict of the Atlantic has lengthy been one of the main fascinating tales of worldwide struggle II. This definitive research takes readers into the cockpits and onto the flight decks of the flexible and hardy U. S. escort companies (CVEs) to inform in their important, but little-known contribution to the anti-U-boat crusade.
The cradle of latest England's transport doubled as its casket, incomes the crusing path round Cape Cod the nickname of graveyard of the Atlantic. J. North Conway plunges into the nature of Cape Cod, from its discovery to its chowder, and of the guy who controlled to chop a direction via it.
Radar and ARPA guide specializes in the theoretical and functional features of digital navigation. The guide first discusses easy radar ideas, together with rules of variety and bearing measurements and imagine orientation and presentation. The textual content then appears on the operational ideas of radar structures.
Via making a choice on to pay attention upon learning what wooded area assets have been on hand to the French army through the ancien régime and what use it used to be capable of make of them, Mr. Bamford has not just supplied the 1st monograph on that topic within the English language, yet has long past a long way towards explaining why France was once the loser within the lengthy duel with England for the keep watch over of trade and the extension of empire.
- WORK ON A SUPER YACHT: THE BEGINNERS GUIDE
- St. Petersburg's Piers (Images of America)
- Dynamic Shipping and Port Development in the Globalized Economy: Volume 1: Applying Theory to Practice in Maritime Logistics
- Report into the Loss of the SS Titanic
- Cargo Ventilation: A Guide to Good Practice
- Seaforth World Naval Review 2013: pdf
Additional info for A Practical Guide to the Rules of the Road: For OOW, Chief Mate and Master Students