By Jean-Claude Kader
* Multidisciplinary stories written from a wide diversity of clinical views
* For over forty years, sequence has loved a name for excellence
* participants across the world famous specialists of their respective fields
Read or Download Advances in Botanical Research: 50 PDF
Similar science & nature education books
A plain-English consultant to complicated physics Does simply brooding about the legislation of movement make your head spin? Does learning electrical energy brief your circuits? Physics II For Dummies walks you thru the necessities and offers you easy-to-understand and digestible tips in this frequently intimidating direction.
The approved Albert Einstein information variation: An homage to the boys and ladies of technological know-how, and an exposition of Einstein’s position in medical heritage during this interesting choice of articles and speeches, Albert Einstein displays not just at the medical procedure at paintings in his personal theoretical discoveries, but in addition eloquently expresses a very good appreciation for his clinical contemporaries and forefathers, together with Johannes Kepler, Isaac Newton, James Clerk Maxwell, Max Planck, and Niels Bohr.
This booklet offers with uncertainty and graphing in medical discovery paintings from a social perform viewpoint. it truly is in accordance with a 5-year ethnographic examine in a complicated experimental biology laboratory. The booklet indicates how, in discovery paintings the place scientists don't at first recognize what to make of graphs, there's a good deal of uncertainty and scientists fight in attempting to make feel of what to make of graphs.
This ebook sketches the background of upper schooling, in parallel with the improvement of technological know-how. Its objective is to attract realization to the historic tensions among the goals of upper schooling and people of technological know-how, within the desire of contributing to enhancing the modern college. A priceless software in reading those highbrow and social tensions is Karl Popper's philosophy of technology demarcating technology and its social context.
- Ancestral Sequence Reconstruction (Oxford Biosciences)
- Regulators and Effectors of Small GTPases: Ras Family (Methods in Enzymology)
- Crafting Qualitative Research: Working in the Postpositivist Traditions: Working in the Postpositivist Traditions
- Engineering and Enterprise: Inspiring Innovation
- Connected Science: Strategies for Integrative Learning in College (Scholarship of Teaching and Learning)
- Hochbegabung, Begabung und Inklusion: Schulische Entwicklung im Mehrebenensystem: 18 (Educational Governance) (German Edition)
Additional info for Advances in Botanical Research: 50