By Peter W. Hawkes
Advances in Imaging and Electron Physics merges long-running serials, Advances in Electronics and Electron Physics and Advances in Optical and Electron Microscopy. The sequence positive factors prolonged articles at the physics of electron units, specially semiconductor units, particle optics at low and high energies, microlithography, photo technology, electronic photo processing, electromagnetic wave propagation, electron microscopy, and the computing tools utilized in these kinds of domains.
- Contains contributions from best experts at the subject material
- Informs and updates on all of the most up-to-date advancements within the box of imaging and electron physics
- Provides practitioners attracted to microscopy, optics, photo processing, mathematical morphology, electromagnetic fields, electron, and ion emission with a worthy source
- Features prolonged articles at the physics of electron units, particularly semiconductor units, particle optics at low and high energies, microlithography, picture technological know-how, and electronic photo processing
Read Online or Download Advances in Imaging and Electron Physics PDF
Best hydraulics books
This e-book is a casual creation to the turbulence of fluids. The emphasis is put on turbulence as a actual phenomenon. It addresses the unresolved concerns, misconceptions, controversies, and significant difficulties of the turbulence of fluids instead of the traditional formalistic parts and versions.
This ebook seriously reexamines what turbulence relatively is, from a basic standpoint and in accordance with observations from nature, laboratories, and direct numerical simulations. It comprises serious exams and a comparative research of the main advancements, their evolution and screw ups, besides key misconceptions and superseded paradigms.
This monograph offers a unified method of model-based processing for underwater acoustic arrays. using actual types in passive array processing isn't a brand new thought, however it has been used on a case-by-case foundation, and as such, lacks any unifying constitution. This paintings perspectives all such processing tools as estimation techniques, which then will be unified by way of treating all of them as a sort of joint estimation in response to a Kalman-type recursive processor, that are recursive both in area or time, reckoning on the applying.
Aeroacoustics of Low Mach quantity Flows: basics, research, and size offers a accomplished therapy of sound radiation from subsonic stream over relocating surfaces, that is the main common explanation for circulation noise in engineering platforms. This contains fan noise, rotor noise, wind turbine noise, boundary layer noise, and airplane noise.
- Hypertrophic Reservoirs for Wastewater Storage and Reuse: Ecology, Performance, and Engineering Design (Environmental Science and Engineering)
- Filters and Filtration Handbook
- The Water Wizard – The Extraordinary Properties of Natural Water: Volume 1 of Renowned Environmentalist Viktor Schauberger’s Eco-Technology Series
- Stormwater Collection Systems Design Handbook: v. 1 (McGraw-Hill Handbooks)
Extra info for Advances in Imaging and Electron Physics